Please find the map about parking options nearby. The cars clearly show the parking availabilities for the weekend.
Hi and welcome to the 2015 UK Pinball Party.
The Party returns for a 6th year, from 21st – 23rd August 2015 – with an all-new format! After 5 years at the Daventry Court Hotel in Northamptonshire, it’s time for a change!
For this year, the UK’s showcase pinball event moves to the location of one of its key supporters – the Heighway Pinball factory, in Merthyr Tydfil, South Wales. This will be one of the first ever mainstream pinball shows to be located at a working pinball factory!
For this year, there will be over 100 pinball machines set up on free play, including many of the latest pinball machines available.
Some of the features from this year’s UK Pinball Party include:
- Exclusive news and products from Heighway Pinball, and other pinball manufacturers
- Tours of Heighway Pinball’s factory
- Pinball machines for sale
- Pinball parts and merchandise for sale from a variety of vendors
- Arcade video games
- Licensed Bar
- Hot & cold food
- Pinball Celebrity Special Guest for the weekend (to be announced)
- Annual UK Dinner – sit-down sumptuous ‘hog roast’ with all the trimmings! – with Celebrity Guest Speaker
- Free half-hourly minibus runs between venue, railway station, bus station and Castle/Tregenna/Tavelodge/Premier Inn hotels nearby
- The UK Pinball Open
- The UK Pinball Classic Tournament
- The UK Pinball Team Tournament
- The UK Pinball Kids Tournaments
Whether you want to casually play a large variety of pinball machines or compete against some of the best players in the UK and Europe – the UK Pinball Party has something for everybody of all ages!
This year, the UK Pinball Group’s annual dinner takes on a new format. At 8pm on Saturday 22nd August 2015, a sumptuous hog roast, with all the trimmings, starts off the evening – followed by UK Pinball news and awards and ends with a talk from our guest speaker – including a Q&A hosted by industry legend and historian Gary Flower (details to be announced later). The night ends with an exclusive night-time pinball playing session from 11.30pm – 3am for all dinner guests, organisers and machine providers.
We have a small number of hotel rooms block-booked at special prices at the local Castle and Tregenna hotels nearby – both of which are within walking distance of the venue. These rooms are available as ‘Show Special Bookings’ – please see the Accommodation section. Additional hotels and B&Bs are available nearby. We will be operating a free minibus between the venue, the railway station, the bus station and the Castle/Tregenna/Travelodge/Premier Inn hotels nearby.
We hope to see you in August for another weekend packed full with furious pinball action!
UK Pinball Party Organiser